SAFELY AttendING By Grace 2022
This time in our world requires our planning team to get more innovative in producing a restoration experience that is safe, beautiful, fun, and impactful. Our planning committee will continue to adhere to the CDC's travel recommendations to guide our COVID contingency plan that will not disrupt the experience By Grace promises.
If at anytime the execution of By Grace poses harm to attendees, registrants will receive a 100% refund and the option to be the first registrants for By Grace 2022.
These policies have been explicitly introduced in response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
We are continuing to monitor and respond to the ongoing circumstances surrounding Covid-19 and local government regulations. Therefore, we may update our policy accordingly in the future.
- All guides & staff will be temperature-checked before their workweek begins. Any guide or staff member who reports symptoms will be isolated from the event and replaced.
- Strict regular hand washing and sanitizing policies will be put in place.
- The on-site staff has been trained in our Cleaning, Sanitising, and Disinfecting (CSD) procedures, and has extensive knowledge of food handling, waste management, and medical requirements.
- Staff will be instructed to adhere to social distancing procedures and encouraged to wear protective equipment when this is not possible.
- We will have a medic on the property. They will make sure that our team has regular temperature checks at By Grace's start and end.
- Our medical professional is on hand throughout the week to help and support any guest with questions or concerns.
- The entire property and each suite will be cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected before you arrive.
- Hand sanitizer, hand wash, and disinfectant will be provided throughout the property.
- Care packs will be provided for each guest, including hand sanitizer, hand wipes, and sanitizing products.
- Masks and snorkels will not be provided; however, we will still provide water sports equipment for guests. It is recommended that guests bring their own snorkel equipment.
- A negative COVID-19 PCR test result. The test must be taken within 5 days prior to travel in the islands.
- Insurance which covers COVID-19 medical costs and full hospitalization, doctors’ visits, prescriptions and air ambulance (which will be paid for and provided by By Grace).
- Completed online health screening questionnaire.
- There is no quarantine requirement for visitors at this time.
Arrival at the airport:
- A By Grace team member will meet the guests on arrival and show them directly to their suite. Guests and staff will be given an onsite Covid test by our own medical professional prior to leaving the airport. Guests with negative results will continue to the retreat location, however, guests with positive results will be taken to a separate hotel or AirBnB in adherence to quarantine regulations. Your quarantine accommodations will be paid for by By Grace and you will be able to attend By Grace virtually.
- All payments will occur before attending By Grace via Stripe payment to reduce the handling of cash and support hygienic practices.
- Hand washing and sanitizing stations are available.
- Property staff will be wearing masks and adhering to social distancing requirements.
- Be sure to have all necessary documents and proof of health ready when you arrive (including your COVID-19 PCR test results).
At the Events:
- Once mask protocols have been officially relieved, guests will not be asked to wear a mask until the end of the retreat prior to leaving the villa.
- All experiences will be outdoors, allowing enough space for guests who choose to social distance.
- Each guest will be allocated a seating area allowing for social distancing.
- Guides may choose to wear face masks for their own protection.
- All cutlery, dishes, and glasses will be either machine washed or single-use and recyclable.
What You Can Do to Help:
- During your time with us or any interaction with our staff, we ask you to continue to use your face mask if local government policy dictates enforcement.
- Complete all required documentation online before your arrival through your booking profile and the By Grace App.
- We do ask that guests have their luggage packed in advance to reduce the risk of outside contamination.
- While at By Grace, we request that any guest showing symptoms report to the onsite medic. The medic will do a scanned temperature check and alert the property staff to implement COVID safety lockdown until you have been cleared.
- If you do have symptoms or are recovering from COVID-19, we ask you not to attend By Grace.
- Guests who display COVID-19 symptoms during the event will not be permitted to continue on the property and will be tested and quarantined in partnership with the local authorities.
If you choose to cancel your booking, you should inform us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. While we understand that circumstances change, any payment received from you triggers our obligations with the companies that produce By Grace; thus, any cancellation by you will incur a cancellation charge plus a 5% administration fee. The minimum amount will depend on the time of cancellation and your destination and are as follows (the charges represent a percentage of your total booking cost):
- From the first 24 hours of booking to no later than 30 days from the booking date – 0%;
- Thereafter, until 91 days before the event date: 40%;
- Within 90 days, or less, prior to the event date: 100%.
*Please Note*: if you are on a payment plan, we shall retain all sums paid up until cancellation